Most Beautiful Young Eyes Contest
Contest Name: Most Beautiful Young Eyes Contest Company: Access Eye Company Address: 110 Cambridge St., Fredericksburg, VA 22405 Telephone: (540) 371-2020 Access Eye, it’s licensee, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies (the “Company”), will conduct the contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO SUBMISSION TO SALES PRESENTATION REQUIRED. Submit a photograph of an adult or child’s face, showing his/her, eyes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, include name, age, address, name of the person submitting the entry, along with that person’s contact information. Winners will be identified only by their name and age and be featured in upcoming Access Eye marketing campaigns Access Eye social media pages and website. Access Eye will award two prizes, one to an adult 18+ and one to a child newborn to age 18.
A. Dates of Contest: Entry submission begins May 1st 2017 and continues through May 31, 2017. Access Eye reserves the right to extend the contest at its sole discretion.
B. How to Enter and Play: Submit a photograph of an adult or child’s face, showing his/her, eyes via email to email@example.com. In the email, include name, age, address, name of the person submitting the entry, along with that person’s contact information. Winners will be identified only by their name and age and be featured in upcoming Access Eye marketing campaigns Access Eye social media pages and website. Access Eye will award two prizes, one to an adult 18+ and one to a child newborn to age 18.
2. Prize(s). Winners will receive a $50 gift-card.
3.Eligibility and Limitations. There is no limit to the number of entries submitted per household. Entries will not be accepted from full or part-time employees (including consultants) of Access Eye their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies and each of their respective successor corporations, the contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio Companies in the Fredericksburg, VA Market, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. In order to participate in this contest, contestants must allow Access Eye to identify the winner(s) by name and age in Access Eye’s social media pages without prior approval or compensation of any kind.
4. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner grant the Company exclusive permission to use the adult and child’s name, age and photograph and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity.
5. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against, and agrees to hold harmless, the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, its employees, its sponsors and agents, for any personal injury or loss, or claims of liability, which may occur directly or indirectly from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use or misuse of any prize.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable.
7. Decisions. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Further, the Company will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. All participants are bound by these rules. Decisions of the judges are final and binding with respect to all contest related matters. Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Company Web Site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Company further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Company management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Company, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. Company is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering or the administration of the contest or contest rules or in the announcement of the prize. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. Miscellaneous. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of having one’s name announced depend upon the total number of eligible entries received as of the time of each name selection and announcement. The Company may, in its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on the Company. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this contest. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. All federal, state and local regulations apply. A copy of these contest rules are available on Company’s website.
110 Cambridge St.
Fredericksburg, VA 22405