Access Eye is proud to be a part of the Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. The physicians and staff are passionate about serving in the community. This is demonstrated by a variety of outreach efforts including but not limited to:
- Providing free cataract surgery to the indigent throughout the year.
- Partnering with a Empowerhouse, a local domestic violence service to provide survivors and their families free eye-care
- Partnering with Micah, a Christ-centered community supporting people experiencing chronic homelessness by providing free exams and eyewear
- An active donor and participate in support of free eye care for a variety of national and international organizations
- A loyal supporter of the YMCA, providing support for the youth of our community
- Access Eye is a loyal supporter of the Community Foundation, a local organization that has provided a straightforward, powerful, and highly personal approach to giving. Their approach is simple – build a better community by making philanthropy easy. Mrs. Mansouri, Executive Director of Access Eye also serves on the Board of Governors for The Community Foundation: which is comprised of local leaders who volunteer their time, represent the varied interests of our community, and govern the Community Foundation’s administration and distribution of funds.
- Participating in local health fairs and vision screenings.
- Collection points for eyeglasses for the Lions Club.
- Access Eye partners with Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic to provide eye
care for those who are unable to pay for private medical care.
- Dr. Mansouri and the Doctors at Access Eye provide free eye care to twice as many needy area residents as all other eye care practices in this region combined..
If you’d like to know more about the organizations we support, or you’d like to make a contribution, please click on the links below: